Welcome to Sileo Psychology
Sileo Psychology was established in 2010 by Dr Penelope Smith-Lee Chong to provide psychological services to people and organisations. The service delivers quality and tailored psychological therapy; executive coaching and training to adults over the age of 18. Sileo Psychology offers its services across South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.
Perhaps you are struggling with one or a combination of: trauma, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety and have noticed that you are no longer able to function as effectively as you used to? Are your relationships or your work being negatively impacted? If any of these are true, then Sileo Psychology can help.
- Penny is a trauma specialist and EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner who helps individuals regain their lives after being impacted upon by trauma, stress, PTSD, depression or injury
As a manager, executive leader or Human Resource specialist within an organisation are you looking for some executive coaching or training for your employees? Sileo Psychology can help.
- As both an HCPC registered Occupational (organisational) and Counselling Psychologist and qualified Coaching Psychologist, Penny is very experienced in delivering psychological therapy as well as organisational training and executive coaching. She is uniquely placed to understand clients whose mental health issues have been negatively impacting or have been caused by work.
Dr. Penelope Smith- Lee Chong
Chartered and HCPC registered Counselling and Occupational (organisational) Psychologist
Psychology, Business Coaching and Training
We can help you with:
Issues we can help you with include: depression, anxiety, stress, trauma/abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), attachment-based trauma, anger, self-harm, road-traffic or industrial accidents, physical injuries or health-related issues, bullying and performance issues at work or in sport, and lack of confidence/low self-esteem. If you would like to know more click here
- EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner
- Chartered psychologist (CPsychol)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Counselling and Occupational Psychologist
- Coaching Psychologist
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- Chartered Scientist (CSci)
- Professional Member Association for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACT)
- AXA PPP; BUPA; WPA; CIGNA Recognised Psychologist.